Wearing makeup is part of the daily routine for many women, and also sometimes men as well. This may be purely for cosmetic reasons to achieve a certain look, or to reduce the impact of scaring or other blemishes on the skin. Sometimes however, there may be alternatives to your daily makeup routine that can help you to achieve the look that you want.
Eyebrow tattooing is one of the ways you can do this, but before you say YES, get the necessary info.
This semi-permanent procedure can completely change your appearance by changing the way in which your eyes are clearly highlighted. Tattooing involves printing the skin with medical cosmetic pigments that are inserted, with the help of a gun, into the upper layer of the skin. If you are not happy with your eyebrows, if you have sections where your hair does not grow or if you have thinned it and wrongly brushed it off, then tattooing can be a solution to try.
The professional tattoo is made with a variety of colors created specifically for eyebrows and you can choose the most suitable shade for your hair and skin for a more natural look. Even if you have dark hair, however, do not opt for black when choosing the tattoo shade – it will look outdated and will tighten your features. Check with the cosmetician and choose a mellow shade together. After drawing the final shape with a pencil, a local anesthetic is performed on the surface of the skin and tattooing begins.
Details to keep in mind when doing your eyebrow tattoo:
- Make sure you choose a clinic that only follows the highest standards of hygiene – you should see the micro blade being opened in front of you.
- You should know that for a short period after surgery you will have to apply a special cream on the treated area, and the eyebrows will shine intensely. First days after surgery, the skin in the spiraling area will gently exfoliate, which is normal; do not worry!
- This tattoo will be like a pattern to follow that will indicate your ideal shape of your eyebrows so that you will only remove the yarns grown outside the template. Clinics that have this service in your portfolio also offer maintenance sessions that you’ll need to use when you feel the need.
- When you use the tattoo, you should consult with the cosmetician to take into account the natural shape of the eyebrow, the distance between the eyes, the width of the forehead, the arcade shape and the size of the eye. If you want the result to be natural, these details are important.
- Over time, the color of the eyebrows will be alleviated, depending on skin color, skin type, sun exposure, or skin care. Typically, the term tattoo falls within a period of three to five years.
- From the point of view of the tattoo style, there is wired wire pigmentation or full contour. The first option is a method that prints wired thread to mimic natural hair, and then creates a base (lighter in color) over the entire surface of the eyebrows. The second option involves tatting the entire surface and giving it a fuller look.
Academy Face and Body offers the most professional service there is called feather touch tattoo. Feather touch is a method of cosmetic tattooing using a hand tool known as a micro-blade. The micro-blade is used to insert colour, the insertion strokes mimic natural hair growth pattern give a nice natural look (they do not use a tattoo machine).
There are several methods of penis enlargement Perth, and the best one is offered by Calibre Clinic. CALIBRE is a cosmetic medical technique involving the painless injection of dermal fillers just below the penile skin, much like the injection of dermal fillers into the lips and cheeks since the 1990s.
It is designed to increase erect and flaccid penis girth or circumference. It can also be used to augment the glans corona or rim of the penile head. A 15ml Package will often increase flaccid circumference by 1 inch, which results in around 0.5 to 0.7 inches when erect. Larger volumes also tend to increase flaccid length due to the extra weight. The results are immediate, long lasting and can be completed during a 1 hour in-clinic session. No surgeries, no need to spend weeks in the hospital.
The PRP injection is a medical procedure that can be used for a variety of cosmetic and beauty treatments. PRP stand for Platelet Rich Plasma, and the treatment involves the extraction of PRP from your blood, its concentration and then reinjection. This stimulates natural regenerative processes within the body, that can help wound healing and to achieve a more youthful appearance. PRP can be used for stimulating the natural growth of collagen to give more youthful skin, hair regrowth, acne scaring, erectile dysfunction and vaginal regeneration post-menopause.
Reasons to choose Academy Laser Clinics for your PRP treatment:
- At Academy Laser Clinics you will find advanced and highly concentrated extraction system called EmCyte PurePRP II. For a procedure such as this, quality is worth it!
- Today, male enlargement surgeries, although recommended only for well-established medical purposes, are also done for cosmetic purposes to resolve the psychological and physiological problems of men who do not consider themselves sufficiently lucky.
- PRP stands for Platelet Rich Plasma. This is a natural tissue and skin rejuvenation therapy which uses the body’s own concentrated bioactive proteins and blood platelets. Activating stem cells, and releasing growth factors, PRP triggers tissue repair. PRP has long been used in the medical world for treating injuries and wound healing for these reasons and has the same benefits for regeneration in the skin and tissue. Being a completely natural occurring product in the blood, PRP does not pose any risk of allergic reaction, sensitivity or other complications when it is extracted and re-injected under sterile clinical conditions.